Etiquetes

diumenge, 11 de maig del 2014

BRAVE NEW WORLD

As we did last year, we had to choose an English book for the third term. Last year, I chose “The curious accident of the dog at the night time” and it was a great option; I enjoyed a lot reading the book.

This year I chose “Brave new world” for two reasons: first of all, I wanted to read an interesting book that I would like to read even if I was not obligated by the subject. The second reason was that I tried to use the reading for increase my philosophy mark. I can’t say that I regret of my choice; however, I confess that this book is very difficult to read at the same time that it is interesting. As a result, I haven’t finished the book yet and I have only few days to finish it. In addition to that, when I finish every chapter, I read a little summary to put keep my ideas in order and to be able to follow the plot of the book.


By the moment, although the book is difficult, I am enjoying reading it and I am sure I won’t regret my risky choice.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada