Etiquetes

diumenge, 18 de maig del 2014

MY ENGLISH COMPETENCE


I have chosen this task for some reasons. First of all, I want to emphasize the massage that I tried to transmit to the readers; it is sometimes difficult to talk about important things and give your sincere opinion in tasks, because we are obligated to do them and sometimes we don’t put our maximum effort to make them. I consider that I was inspired doing this post and I put big effort in it; in my opinion, the result was that I could transmit the message even though there are probably a lot of people who don’t agree with me.


After that, talking about English in concrete, I think that I used properly the connectors, the grammar and the vocabulary. The vocabulary was not complex but it was used adequately. These are the main reasons why I have chosen this post and not another one.



I have chosen this presentation, which it was the last one, because I consider that my speaking was quite clear and fluent. Of course, it may be normal because as far as it was the last one, it must be the best one.

I like this oral work also because it was about the research project. The research project is individual and very personal, so I consider that this presentation can show properly the real level of someone doing presentations.

On the other hand, I have to say that my oral work is much worse than my grammar and I must improve a lot. I have to improve the way to transmit the message and to make the presentation interesting. I need to improve the pronunciation and the nerves too. For these reasons, I would like to go to England for practising my speaking.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada