Etiquetes

diumenge, 11 de maig del 2014

OCHO APELLIDOS VASCOS

I saw “Ocho apellidos vascos” last Friday in the computer and the film didn’t disappoint me. I had big expectations caused by the good reviews it received and the truth is that I had a great time. The plot is not exceptional; in fact, it is quite typical. But the best of the film is the topics of Vasc and Adalusian cultures and the funny situations.

I have been at the Basque country and this makes the film far funnier because it is easier to understand the topics.

The film, at the first moment, teaches us that love is stronger than countries, cultures and races. However, in my opinion, what the film really teaches us is that all of us have to laugh at ourselves because this is a good medicine for arrogance, prejudices, etc.


I want to recommend the film to everybody. It is a good option to be relaxed during one or two hours and have a very big fun.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada