Etiquetes

diumenge, 11 de maig del 2014

LAST POST

Finishing the blog is not easy for me; it always takes me much time to do the last posts because I have no ideas of topics. In this occasion, I have let it for the last day and it was a bad decision. Yesterday I went to a party and today I had a little bit of hangover; moreover, today I also had a football match and Barça played after my match, so I had not very much time to do the last four posts that I had to do. The result is that I am doing this post half of an hour later than Sunday

This is the last post of this blog but maybe is not my last post in a blog about my opinions. The truth is that sometimes is relaxing and satisfying to give an opinion and arguments about something important or about news, no matter if it is not important for anyone.


I finish this blog with a recommendation for the following students that will have to do the blog: do the posts calmly and with your real feelings and opinions, this will turn boring writings in relaxing moments that will help you to keep your mind and ideas clear. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada