Etiquetes

diumenge, 18 de maig del 2014

MY ENGLISH PROGRESS

It is easy to see my English progress looking at these two compositions. The most visual difference is that my vocabulary nowadays is richer than the one that I had two years ago. You can also see that the sentences in my last composition are more difficult that they were in my first one, as far as I use more alternatives ways to write the sentences; for example, I use sometimes the passive and sometimes complex sentences (although these ones are not frequent and current in English).

If I have to remark what is my best improvement, I consider that is the way to use the connectors. They are useful and we all have worked with it to use them properly.


When we talk about the oral presentations, I have eliminated a lot my nerves. Of course, I also have improved the pronunciation, the grammar and the content of the presentations. However, if I would have to choose my best improvement when I talk in public is the fluency and the nerves.

As far as it is the thing I have improved the most, I know that I still have a long way to improve when we talk about oral presentations.


All in all, I have to accept, even though I am quite lazy, that the blog has been useful for me and now I can make richer writings and compositions more fluently than two years ago. The same with oral presentations, it was difficult for me to prepare them but they have been very useful for my English. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada